Immigration Services
We offer assistance in; - Citizenship - Work Permits/ Approval Petitions - Green Card; - Marriage - Children - Parents - Cases for Final Interview - Tracers on Cases - Petition for alien relative (Family Petition)(I-130) - Adjust Status (I -485) - Application for employment authorization (I-765) - Application for naturalization (N-400) - Petition to remove the conditions of residence (I-751) - Affidavit of support under section 213 A of the act (I-864) - Change of Address (AR-11) - We Also Offer Assistance With A Variety of Visa Types;
Gladys Marilu Gonzalez Santollo, Immigration Consultant
Citizenship We can assist you through the arduous process of attaining citizenship. We number of forms, qualifications, and potential fees are truly staggering. Allow us to assist you and ease the process. Work Permits/ Approval Petitions There are a variety of methods/ types/ forms for obtaining a job in the United States. Allow us to assist you in find the best route for you. We will strive to see you at your job as soon as possible. Green Card Lottery United States congressionally mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card. The lottery is administered on an annual basis by the Department of State to provide for a new class of immigrants known as “diversity immigrants”. 55,000 immigrants are offered permanent resident visas due to the act. It is offered to countries that are considered to have low US immigration. Dream Act This bill would provide conditional permanent residency to certain immigrants of good moral character who graduate from U.S. high schools, arrived in the United States as minors, and lived in the country continuously for at least five years prior to the bill’s enactment. Petition for alien relative I-130 For citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. A separate form must be filed for each eligible relative. USCIS processes Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, as a visa number becomes available. Filing and approval of an I-130 is only the first step in helping a relative immigrate to the United States. Eligible family members must wait until there is a visa number available before they can apply for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status to a lawful permanent resident. Adjust Status I-485 Form I-485 is used to adjust your status to that of a permanent resident of the United States. Though it is the final step, it can be one of the most difficult. There can also be large associated fees. Application for employment authorization I-765 Certain aliens who are temporarily in the United States may file this form to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Other aliens who are authorized to work in the United States without restrictions must also use this form to apply for a document that shows such authorization. Application for naturalization N-400 This form is intended for those seeking citizenship. There are a variety of eligibility requirements that must be met beforehand. There are certain exemptions available to those who qualify. Petition to remove the conditions of residence I-751 This form is for those who gained citizenship through marriage. It is intended to remove the conditional status of the applicant’s residence. Affidavit of Support under section 213 A of I-864 This form is legally required for many family-based and some employment-based immigrants to show they will have adequate means of support after immigration to the United States. Generally, the following intending immigrants need an Affidavit of Support: - Applicants for family-based immigrant visas, including certain orphans. - Applicants for employment-based immigrant visas where a relative filed the immigrant visa petition or has a five percent or greater ownership interest in the business that filed the petition. Change of Address (AR-11) All non-citizens must file an AR-11 if and when they move. It should be filed within 10 days of moving. Failure to do so is a violation of 8 USC 1305 and can be punishable by up to $200 fine, 30 days in jail, or outright deportation. Visas (CORPORATE) Intra Company Transferee Visa The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This particular classification is popular among entities since it allows them to transfer higher level employees to the United States in order to establish an office there. H1B Visa US H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields such as in architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, and medicine. An H1B Visa can remain in effect for up to six years. The H1B Visa is ideal for companies seeking long term employees since it is, generally, much quicker than other means of establishing residency, such as a green card. Fiancée Visa The fiancé(e) visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a United States citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor. Because a fiancé(e) visa permits the holder to immigrate to the U.S. and marry a U.S. citizen shortly after arrival in the United States, the fiancé(e) must meet various requirements Visas (personal) Visitor Visa Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business, tourism, pleasure or visiting, or a combination of both purposes. Investment Visa The E-2 Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment he or she will be controlling, while inside the United States. Though the visa must be renewed every five years, it can continue to be renewed indefinitely. We also offer assistance with the extension of visas.
J.W. Royston, EA & Associates, Inc. Accountants and Tax Consultants Office/Fed Ex/UPS Address: 1318 Camellia Blvd, Suite 301 Lafayette, LA 70508 Mailing Address: 4400 A Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Box. 514 Lafayette, LA 70508 Phone: (337) 989-2300 Fax: (337) 989-2320 Email: